1/1 Photo of Quick Burger Stroganoff
Easy, fast, low-fat stroganoff. Great for folks on LAWL.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble ground beef into a 3qt glass casserole. Add onion. Cover and microwave 5-7 min until cooked. Stir once during cooking. Drain and crumble. Rinse if neccessary. Stir in soup, mushrooms, water, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and microwave 3-5 minutes or until bubbly. Stir once during cooking. Stir in sour cream. Microwave 1-2 minutes more. Stir, cover and let sit 5 minutes before serving. Serve over hot, cooked noodles.
- 2*Ground turkey may be substituted - use 1 1/2 lbs of ground turkey.
- 31 serving=1/4 of recipe.
- 4LAWL count: 1 protein, 1 veg, 1 starch.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Burger Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.7
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 144.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup