Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
This is a quick and easy weeknight dinner with very few ingredients. Couldn't get more kid friendly or mom friendly. (A variation could be to use tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce in place of the barbecue sauce, and top with mozzarella cheese)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄2-1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large frying pan, brown the ground beef. Drain to remove the fat and return to the pan.
- Open biscuits and with your hand flatten each one into a circle about the size of your palm.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Press each biscuit circle into the muffin cup and up the side as much as you can.
- Spoon the ground beef into each biscuit then top with 1 generous tablespoon of the barbecue sauce. Place a tablespoon or two of the shredded cheddar cheese on top last.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes. Biscuit will look golden along the sides.
This is getting 5 stars because it is so easy to put together, tastes great and the kids loved it completely! I used spaghetti sauce and mozzeralla cheese instead of the barbecue. I did not see the 10 ct when reading ingredients and purchased 8 ct so they were a bit larger but that was wonderful. I'll be making these often on those busy soccer game nights. Thanks for posting. Tagged in Zaar Chef Alphabet May 2008