- 59.14 ml cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 29.58 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 14.79 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 9.85 ml Italian dressing
- 2 slice French bread, 1/4-inch thick
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together the quartered tomatoes, cheeses, basil and dressing.
- Lightly toast the 2 slices of bread, rub the toasted bread with the peeled garlic.
- Spoon the tomato mixture on top of bread and place the under a broiler just until the cheese begins to melt.
- Serve warm and enjoy!