Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
From www.lundberg.com/recipes. A delicious healthy breakfast / snack option. My kids love these. I also pan fry them lightly.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rice, eggs, vanilla, nutmeg and mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients together and stir into rice mixture.
- Drop by spoonfuls into hot deep fat (360) and fry until brown.
- or do as I did and pan fry in a little oil.
- Drain on absorbent paper, sprinkle with powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar mix and serve hot.