Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper and salt to taste in small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Place slaw in large bowl and toss with dressing.
Quick to fix, spicy and best of all it has lime juice in it. Keeper!
I really enjoyed this - both the flavor and texture of the broccoli, and the unique flavor of the dressing. It was very easy to put together.
This was alright. It was quick and easy to make but the dish itself was just ok. Probably will not make this again.