Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A quick, easy, and delicious side dish.
- 2 lbs frozen broccoli florets (defrosted)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Ritz cracker (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a microwave safe bowl place butter, Velveeta cheese, cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder and pepper.
- Heat in 1 minute increments. Stir well between heatings until all ingredients are combined.
- Combine broccoli florets and sauce.
- Place in an oven safe casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crushed crackers on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until heated through and the cracker crumbs are golden and crispy.