Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick, healthy, tasty
- 1⁄2 white onion
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄8 green bell pepper
- 1 ground sausage patty
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch oregano
- Chop onion.
- Caramelize onion in 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and 1 pinch salt.
- While the onions are cooking, beat eggs with salt/pepper (to taste) with a fork.
- Add chopped pepper and cook until soft.
- Add vegetables to bowl of eggs and mix well.
- Add a palm size sausage patty to the pan and cook until almost done.
- Remove sausage and chop into small pieces.
- Mix sausage pieces with the eggs/veggies and dash with Worcestershire sauce and Oregano.
- Fry, mixing well, until eggs look done.
- Eat it with your face.