Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick, healthy, tasty
Make and share this Quick Breakfast Scramble recipe from Food.com.
- Chop onion.
- Caramelize onion in 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and 1 pinch salt.
- While the onions are cooking, beat eggs with salt/pepper (to taste) with a fork.
- Add chopped pepper and cook until soft.
- Add vegetables to bowl of eggs and mix well.
- Add a palm size sausage patty to the pan and cook until almost done.
- Remove sausage and chop into small pieces.
- Mix sausage pieces with the eggs/veggies and dash with Worcestershire sauce and Oregano.
- Fry, mixing well, until eggs look done.
- Eat it with your face.