Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I love this recipe because it is a quick, tasty way to incorporate a serving of vegetables into breakfast or brunch, as well as adding important early day protein, contained within the Greek yogurt. The crunchy hash brown crust makes it all come together. The dish is best served when cooled for 5-10 minutes from oven.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns (thawed)
- 1 (500 ml) package Europe's Best Mediterranean Diced Delight Frozen Vegetables
- 12 ounces Greek yogurt
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- Press thawed hash browns between paper towels to remove moisture. Press hash browns into a greased 10-inch pie plate, and brush with melted butter. Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Mediterranean vegetables according to package directions. Stir diced vegetables, and yogurt together with cheese and half and half. Pour into prepared potato crust, and bake 30 to 40 minutes in a 350-degree oven or until knife inserted comes out clean. Salt and pepper to taste.