Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a full flavor, easy way to get a breakfast into your family. You can alternate the ingredients to what is left in your fridge.
- 1⁄4 cup red peppers or 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped (or both)
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped onions or 1 1⁄4 cups scallions
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup cooked breakfast sausage
- 1 package flour tortilla
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- green chili pepper
- Cook breakfast sausage, if patties or links chop them up beat eggs, pour into large teflon skillet with pam.
- Add chopped peppers, onions, and sausage.
- stir while cooking as you would scrambled eggs.
- warm tortillas put three tablespoons of egg mixture on tortillas, with what ever your family likes on them, mine loves salsa, sour cream, and green chile on the top side, with a sprinkling of cheddar.
- Makes 12 breakfast burritos.