Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Like blueberry pie for breakfast.
- 2⁄3 cup frozen blueberries (I like Wyman's brand)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup Grape-nuts cereal
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream
- Put frozen blueberries in a microwavable cereal bowl and heat on high for about 20-30 seconds.
- Add maple syrup and grape nuts and stir to combine.
- Heat in microwave 10 seconds or so, just to be sure all the berries are thawed.
- Top with whipped cream.
This is one of the easiest and tastiest breakfasts I've had in a long time! I used mixed berries actually. YUM!! Thanks!
This is a decadent treat for breakfast. I omitted the whipped cream and just served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. Yum! ***update***I have prepared with fresh berries and basically just doubled the cook time. It may bubble over in the microwave...be ready with a spare plate under your bowl. :)