Recipe by Concoctionista
This is a recipe from Cooking Free
Top Review by YourStuff
I have used this recipe many times, but I tried the recipe again tonight using 1/4 cup of potato flour (the 1/4 tsp seemed silly), and it turned out much less sticky, easier to handle, better size, texture and taste. I think the original book was at fault. I especially like this recipe because it doesn't require yeast, an ingredient I often don't have.
- 118.29 ml cornstarch or 118.29 ml potato starch
- 118.29 ml tapioca flour
- 4.92 ml sugar or 4.92 ml honey
- 4.92 ml xanthan gum
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml potato flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml dried rosemary leaves
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 29.58 ml margarine
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml soymilk
- rice flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- grease 12 inch pizza pan.
- combine all ingredients except egg, milk and rice flour.
- Blend until resembles fine crumbs.
- ad egg and milk and form a ball.
- place dough on prepared pan and sprinkle with rice flour.
- pat down to 1/4 inch thickness.
- bake for 10-15 minutes.
- add toppings & bake for another 10-15 minutes.