Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is quick and easy to make. This was found on Meals For You.
- 2 1⁄4 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream or 1⁄2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine blueberries, lemon juice and 1/4 cup sugar in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle on butter pieces.
- Place dish in oven to heat while preparing topping.
- Combine next 2 ingredients in a bowl and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Spoon rounded tablespoons of dough onto blueberries; spacing them about 1/2 inch apart.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar & bake 13-15 minutes or until topping is golden.