This is quick and easy to make. This was found on Meals For You.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Combine blueberries, lemon juice and 1/4 cup sugar in a baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle on butter pieces.
- 4Place dish in oven to heat while preparing topping.
- 5Combine next 2 ingredients in a bowl and mix until a soft dough forms.
- 6Spoon rounded tablespoons of dough onto blueberries; spacing them about 1/2 inch apart.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining sugar & bake 13-15 minutes or until topping is golden.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Blueberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 396.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g