Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is quick and easy to make. This was found on Meals For You.
Make and share this Quick Blueberry Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine blueberries, lemon juice and 1/4 cup sugar in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle on butter pieces.
- Place dish in oven to heat while preparing topping.
- Combine next 2 ingredients in a bowl and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Spoon rounded tablespoons of dough onto blueberries; spacing them about 1/2 inch apart.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar & bake 13-15 minutes or until topping is golden.