My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium green tomatoes, sliced
- 10 medium mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 3 large banana peppers, sliced (or peppers of your choice)
- 5 large ripe tomatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can small shrimp (optional)
- 10 ounces linguine
- 1Place garlic cloves and oil in large skillet and saute over medium heat.
- 2When garlic sizzles and browns, remove from skillet and discard.
- 3Quickly add onions and cook, stirring, for about 8 minutes.
- 4Add green tomatoes and peppers.
- 5Cook for 15 more minutes.
- 6Stir in all other ingredients except parsley.
- 7Cook for 5 minutes.
- 8In another skillet add 1 tsp.
- 9olive oil, add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes.
- 10Cook linguine to your likeness.
- 11Add parsley to sauce and stir.
- 12Plate the liguine, place shrimp on top and top with sauce with additional parsley if desired.
- 13You can have parmesan cheese at the table.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Blow Me Away Sauce Over Happy Shrimp Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (660 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 869.4
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 88.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.9 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 32.0 g