This is a requested Recipe from a local PBS TV Station. It is so easy and quick to make, yet so delectible! I know it will become one of your favorite's too!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Butter Glass Loaf Pan.
- Melt Butter and put into large bowl.
- Add the Cottage Cheese.
- Mix until Creamy Smooth.
- Slowly add the Bisquick.
- Add the Sugar.
- Add the three Eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake 350° uncovered, for 40 minutes.
- Set aside to cool for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Slice about 8 even slices.
- Serve with Jam, Preserves or Sour Cream on the side.