Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a requested Recipe from a local PBS TV Station. It is so easy and quick to make, yet so delectible! I know it will become one of your favorite's too!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 lb small curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Butter Glass Loaf Pan.
- Melt Butter and put into large bowl.
- Add the Cottage Cheese.
- Mix until Creamy Smooth.
- Slowly add the Bisquick.
- Add the Sugar.
- Add the three Eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake 350° uncovered, for 40 minutes.
- Set aside to cool for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Slice about 8 even slices.
- Serve with Jam, Preserves or Sour Cream on the side.
So easy and all ingredients are always in stock in my kitchen. Very tasty served with strawberry preserves, almost as good as cheesecake, LOL! Thanks for posting a keeper Betsy! Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag.
Oh, wow - super yummy and EEEEEEEEzeee! A previous review mentions that "best of all" this recipe isn't fried. Perhaps she's assuming there are health benefits because of that, but honestly... once you've dumped in half a cup of butter, it's probably got more fat in it than anything fried would. And you can taste every drop - mmm... a delightful dish for Yom Tov, but probably deadly on a regular basis. :-)
This recipe is quick, easy, and AMAZING!! Good for breakfast or ANYTIME. yum yum yum yum...