Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Uses canned salmon. From Cooking Light Cookbook, 1989. 23 calories per tablespoon.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red salmon, drained
- 1⁄4 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a small serving bowl and cover; chill throughly in refrigerator for an hour or so.
- Serve with rye crackers or melba toast rounds.
This is so good. It would be a very tasty filling for celery stalks. Or as a dip with celery sticks.