1/1 Photo of Quick Black Bean Soup
Want bean soup but short on time? Try this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil, add onion, garlic and thyme.
- 2Sauté about 8 minutes or until onion is golden.
- 3Add beans, bean liquid, broth, tomatoes, and hot pepper sauce.
- 4Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes until soup thickens, stirring occasionally.
- 5Puree soup in blender in 2 batches.
- 6Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Black Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.0
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 321.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
canned vegetable broth