Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken based stew. This is a quick fix side dish for BBQ, Sandwiches, hot dog topping, or by itself. Not the best version I have for this stew, but it is my quickest version.
- 15 ounces canned black beans
- 8 ounces whole kernel corn
- 4 ounces boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces barbecue sauce
- 1 cup tap water
- Microwave chicken until done (4 minutes)(may also boil for 10 minutes). Increase amount of chicken if desired.
- Dice chicken after cool enough to handle.
- Place all ingredients in sauce pan and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Broth may be used in place of tap water.