- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant brown rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beans with liquid in a blender, cover & blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large saucepan. Stir in broth, oregano, garlic powder and pepper sauce.
- Bring to a boil and stir in rice. Return to bil.
- Let stand 5 minutews.
- Top with chopped green ionons & a dollop of sour cream if desired.