Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful quick bread to make as an acompaniment to most any dish. It is very versatile and DELICIOUS 1 :-)
- 1 (10 count) roll pillsburry refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Remove the buiscuits from the can and separate.
- Place one buiscuit in the center and place the remaining buiscuit around it slightly overlapping.
- Now flatten them out with your fingers into a 10 inch circle.
- Brush with the olive oil (Extra Virgin).
- Sprinkle with the remaining ingredients.
- You can use any kind of cheese you have on hand. Chili Powder and Monterey Jack and some chopped chillies give you a great Tex-Mex Bread.
- Bake about 15 minute Until edges are nice and brown. Pull apart to serve.
- ( I could eat the whole thing myself! LOL).
Yum! These were so simple and so good. I can see switching up the seasonings and cheese depending what you're going to serve these with. Thanks for the easy keeper. Made for Cookbook Tag.
Really good buiscuit recipe. I liked the garlic salt :) I was going to use all mozzarella cheese, but realized I had a little bit of cheddar that needed to be used up, so I used some cheddar too. I served this along side of some chili. Made for Pick A Chef Fall 2009.
I made these several months ago and forgot to rate them. Very good and so tasty right out of the oven. I did substitute tex mex cheese (shredded) because that is what I had, but looking forward to trying other variations.