1/1 Photo of " Quick Biscuit Bread "
Koechin (Chef)'s Note:
This is a wonderful quick bread to make as an acompaniment to most any dish. It is very versatile and DELICIOUS 1 :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 3Remove the buiscuits from the can and separate.
- 4Place one buiscuit in the center and place the remaining buiscuit around it slightly overlapping.
- 5Now flatten them out with your fingers into a 10 inch circle.
- 6Brush with the olive oil (Extra Virgin).
- 7Sprinkle with the remaining ingredients.
- 8You can use any kind of cheese you have on hand. Chili Powder and Monterey Jack and some chopped chillies give you a great Tex-Mex Bread.
- 9Bake about 15 minute Until edges are nice and brown. Pull apart to serve.
- 10( I could eat the whole thing myself! LOL).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Quick Biscuit Bread "
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.0
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 326.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: