Recipe by Koechin (Chef)
This is a wonderful quick bread to make as an acompaniment to most any dish. It is very versatile and DELICIOUS 1 :-)
Top Review by lazyme
Yum! These were so simple and so good. I can see switching up the seasonings and cheese depending what you're going to serve these with. Thanks for the easy keeper. Made for Cookbook Tag.
- 1 (10 count) roll pillsburry refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Remove the buiscuits from the can and separate.
- Place one buiscuit in the center and place the remaining buiscuit around it slightly overlapping.
- Now flatten them out with your fingers into a 10 inch circle.
- Brush with the olive oil (Extra Virgin).
- Sprinkle with the remaining ingredients.
- You can use any kind of cheese you have on hand. Chili Powder and Monterey Jack and some chopped chillies give you a great Tex-Mex Bread.
- Bake about 15 minute Until edges are nice and brown. Pull apart to serve.
- ( I could eat the whole thing myself! LOL).