Prep 6 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are just a matter of layering, no mixing so your kids can easily help with these. I leave out the coconut because I am not a fan.
- 9 graham crackers, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Layer the ingredients in a 9x13 pan, just go in order from above, literally putting the eagle brand milk on top.
- Bake until heated through about 15 minutes at 350 degrees.