1/6 Photos of Quick Beer Pizza Dough
2 hrs 20 mins
Grandpa & Grandma Williams's Note:
The beer adds just a hint of fragrence and flavor in this quick pizza dough. We found this great recipe in the King Arthur Catalog. Another great one from King Arthur Flour. We modified it a bit to match the things we have in our pantry. Please note that the prep time includes the rising time for the dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix and knead together all the ingredients - by hand, mixer or bread machine - until you've made a smooth, soft dough. Cover the dough, and allow it to rise for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- 2Preheat the oven to 500F with a pizza stone (if you are using one) on a lower rack.
- 3Divide the dough in half. Shape each half into a 10" to 12" round.
- 4Place the rounds on parchment paper, if you're going to use a pizza stone. Or place the dough on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 5Transfer the pizzas, parchment and all to the baking stone. Or place the pans in the oven. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the oven, top as desired, and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, until the bottom crust is crisp and the cheese is bubbly and browned.
- 6Remove from the oven, and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Beer Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (905 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1120.1
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1940.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 199.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 28.2 g