1/5 Photos of Quick Beer Bread
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe makes up quick as a wink and is very moist. It's great sliced and toasted or served pipping hot with soups and salads. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- 2Add sour cream and beer alternately; mix well.
- 3Pour batter into greased 2 quart round baking dish.
- 4Bake 45 minutes;@ 350 degrees. Brush top with butter.
- 5Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until cake tester inserted completely into center comes out clean.
- 6Cool slightly. Serve warm, cool or toasted.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Beer Bread
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.4
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 1016.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 9.2 g