Recipe by KelBel
These are reminiscent of mu-shu, but much simpler. Use the shredded cole slaw mix from the produce dept or shred a small head of cabbage. Quick and easy to make, dinner will be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 lb coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 12 fajita sized flour tortillas
- 12 tablespoons hoisin sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in saucepan on medium heat. Add beef and garlic and cook until browned, about 10 minutes, drain.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Add carrots, cabbage and cook another 5 minutes.
- Mix together hoisin sauce, sesame oil, and water. Pour over beef and vegetable mixture. Stir to combine.
- Cover and let mixture steam for 5 minutes.
- Spread 1 T hoisin sauce onto each tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup of beef/vegetable mixture. Roll up and serve.