Recipe by 4Susan
Easy! Under 30 minutes and only 4 ingredients in your skillet. From the recipe book included with my new electric StepSavor Skillet/Griddle.
Top Review by Charlotte J
Very, very good and so easy to make!!! This will be my, 'need it fast' recipe. I added about 8 ounces of water, as I thought there might not be enough liquid from the tomatoes. I'm looking forward for when I make it again. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup game
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat skillet to 350°F.
- Spray skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place ground beef and onion soup mix into the skillet.
- Cook and stir until beef is no longer pink.
- Stir in tomatoes and macaroni; mix well.
- Reduce heat to simmer and continue cooking until macaroni is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.