1/2 Photos of Quick Beef With Macaroni
Easy! Under 30 minutes and only 4 ingredients in your skillet. From the recipe book included with my new electric StepSavor Skillet/Griddle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat skillet to 350°F.
- 2Spray skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
- 3Place ground beef and onion soup mix into the skillet.
- 4Cook and stir until beef is no longer pink.
- 5Stir in tomatoes and macaroni; mix well.
- 7Reduce heat to simmer and continue cooking until macaroni is tender, about 20 minutes.
- 8Stir occasionally.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Beef With Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1226.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 32.3 g