Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy! Under 30 minutes and only 4 ingredients in your skillet. From the recipe book included with my new electric StepSavor Skillet/Griddle.
- Preheat skillet to 350°F.
- Spray skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place ground beef and onion soup mix into the skillet.
- Cook and stir until beef is no longer pink.
- Stir in tomatoes and macaroni; mix well.
- Reduce heat to simmer and continue cooking until macaroni is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
Very, very good and so easy to make!!! This will be my, 'need it fast' recipe. I added about 8 ounces of water, as I thought there might not be enough liquid from the tomatoes. I'm looking forward for when I make it again. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup game
SUPER, SUPER EASY!!! I was able to make this while still keeping an eye on my 15 month old. I was a little worried that there wasn't going to be enough liquid to cook the macaroni, so throughout the simmer time I stirred in 1/2 cup of water at a time. I did have to add some spice, but this is where this dish is very adaptable. I seasoned it with steak seasoning and chilli powder. I will probably substitute half of the tomatoes with Rotelle, and add some taco seasoning for some kick next time. THANKS FOR SHARING THIS RECIPE!!!
I made this last night and it was very easy. I thought it needed a bit more spice, so I added red pepper flakes and a little chili powder. My husband loved it. I thought it was OK.