Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
my quick spaghetti meat sauce. time is estimated.
Make and share this Quick Beef Tomato Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- cook ground beef as follows.
- lightly cover bottom of skillet with salt.
- sprinkle ground beef over salt.
- sprinkle half of basil over beef.
- smoosh beef with back of spatula while browning to keep meat from chunking.
- once beef is mostly cooked, add onion.
- when onion is soft, add remaining ingredients except salt.
- bring to simmer, do not boil.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- serve over pasta.