Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe I found in a Lutheran Medical center family cookbook from the 1960's. It's very easy and quick to put throw together during the week and it tastes great.
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 1 garlic cloves or 1 garlic salt
- 453.59 g ground beef
- salt & pepper
- 226.79 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 226.79 g can cream of chicken soup
- 155.92 g package noodles (cooked)
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- Combine meat, onions, garlic, salt and pepper in skillet. Brown. Before meat is completely done, add 2 soups and cooked noodles. Cook on low 25 to 30 minutes covered. When ready to serve, stir in sour cream. Serve with salad, French or garlic bread for a quick meal. Meal mixture may be prepared ahead of time and cooled in refrigerator. When ready to serve, heat and add sour cream. Makes 6 servings.