Recipe by BakerKaty
This is a recipe I found in a Lutheran Medical center family cookbook from the 1960's. It's very easy and quick to put throw together during the week and it tastes great.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic cloves or 1 garlic salt
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt & pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package noodles (cooked)
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine meat, onions, garlic, salt and pepper in skillet. Brown. Before meat is completely done, add 2 soups and cooked noodles. Cook on low 25 to 30 minutes covered. When ready to serve, stir in sour cream. Serve with salad, French or garlic bread for a quick meal. Meal mixture may be prepared ahead of time and cooled in refrigerator. When ready to serve, heat and add sour cream. Makes 6 servings.