This is really fast to make for hungry adults who don't want pizza and are ready to eat in 20 minutes. If serving with rice, start the rice cooking first! It's perfect for before you all go out or right after the kids have gone to bed and you are all hungry. But never boil it at the end! I once had this all ready to serve when my sister's boyfriend went over & turned up the heat 'cause he was hungry and it all separated out! It's really that quick.It still tasted good, but he didn't like the way it looked. Next time we put him in charge of cooking the rice ; )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large frying pan.
- 2Fry the beef in oil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Add the orange rind, beef stock, salt and pepper and mushrooms.
- 4Cook gently for 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6(If anyone likes onions, fry them up now in the pan.).
- 7Stir in the natural yoghurt, heat through very very gently, then serve straightaway with rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.1
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 323.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: