Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is another recipe from my friend Jeni. It's great! She uses fat free sour cream and it tastes just as good as the regular stuff.
- Brown beef, garlic, and onion in a large skillet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sour cream and flour.
- Stir in water, bouillon granules, and pepper, and mix with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Set aside.
- When meat is cooked, add sour cream mixture to the skillet.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for one minute more.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice.
This was tasty and easy. Thanks for a good meal!
Yummy! This was simple. I didn't have bouillon granules just cubes. I used three and disolved them in 1 cup very warm water. Thanks for sharing!
Perfect! My husband doesn't like mushrooms so he loved the creamy flavor of this. Super easy to make. I had leftover steak I cut up to use instead of the ground beef and added a little more pepper.