- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh-ground pepper
- egg noodles or rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef, garlic, and onion in a large skillet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sour cream and flour.
- Stir in water, bouillon granules, and pepper, and mix with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Set aside.
- When meat is cooked, add sour cream mixture to the skillet.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for one minute more.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice.