Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nutritious low fat recipe that's quick and easy to make.
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, sliced (or frozed equiv)
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, sliced (or frozed equiv)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced (or frozed equiv)
- 1 -2 small onion
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 12 mushrooms, close-cap
- 12 ounces Morningstar Farms grillers, frozen beef strips
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup vegetable broth (add more if needed)
- low sodium soy sauce (to taste)
- Spray skillet or wok with cooking spray, heat over med-high heat until pan sizzles when a small water drops are placed in pan.
- Saute bell peppers, onion and garlic for approx 5 min(if frozen peppers are used they will be softer than if fresh is used).
- Add mushrooms, "beef" strips and vegetable broth and soy sauce. Adjust temperature to ensure mixture doesn't burn.
- Continue cooking until "beef" strips thaw and broth is reduced to desired amount.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- NOTE: This is a meat-free dish. The "beef" strips are made with soy.