1 hr 30 mins
Beaner in Washington's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beef, onion and garlic in large saucepan over medium high heat until beef is brown, stirring to seperate meat; drain fat.
- 2Process tomatoes with juice in covered blender or food processor until smooth.
- 3Add tomatoes, water, bouillon cubes and pepper to meat mixture.
- 4Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- 5Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 6Add orzo (or rice) and vegetables.
- 7Simmer and addtional 15 minutes.
- 8Serve with Fench bread if desired.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Beef Soup
Serving Size: 1 (565 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.7
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 739.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 28.4 g