1/6 Photos of Quick Beef Noodle Soup
This is great for a weeknight meal. It's quick and easy and very hearty!! I got this out of Quick Cooking magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (46 ounce) can V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- 3Stir in V8 juice, soup mix, contents of ramen seasoning packet and mixed vegetables.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 6Return to a boil.
- 7Stir in ramen noodles.
- 8Cook for 3 minutes or until ramen is tender.
- 9To freeze: Place in a rigid container and freeze.
- 10To heat: Thaw, place in a saucepan and stir until heated through.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Beef Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.1
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 1562.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 21.4 g