Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very simple taco. Substitute any soup you want, really.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 small onion
- 1 (11 ounce) canfiesta chili beef soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 10 taco shells
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, onion, chili powder, steak seasoning, and garlic powder until beef is browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- Add soup and water. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Divide meat mixture among taco shells. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sour cream.