Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy and quick dish to make, pluse it also is great on a cold night. It can also be make a last minute through together when you have last minute friend show up at about dinner time. Can also serve with a crisp green salad. So Enjoy!!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic.
- Add season salt, pepper, tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add cooked elbows.
- Let simmer for about 1/2 hour.