Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
Very quick and simple....AND SO GOOD! I could eat these once a week, and my family loves them to, even my son! Mmmmm Mmmmm!
Top Review by Evie*
Quick and easy meal, and something a little different for us instead of the usual meat and potatoes. I used a can of refried beans and served with a dollop of sour cream. Teenage son loved them, thanks for posting. =)
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can black beans or 1 can refried beans
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 -6 large flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Add minced garlic, beans, tomato sauce, ground cayenne, and chili powder.
- Take from heat and then warm tortillas.
- Place meat mixture in center of tortilla and fold down top and bottom and then sides.
- Turn over and lay on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 10- 15 minutes.