Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very quick and simple....AND SO GOOD! I could eat these once a week, and my family loves them to, even my son! Mmmmm Mmmmm!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can black beans or 1 can refried beans
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 -6 large flour tortillas
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Add minced garlic, beans, tomato sauce, ground cayenne, and chili powder.
- Take from heat and then warm tortillas.
- Place meat mixture in center of tortilla and fold down top and bottom and then sides.
- Turn over and lay on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 10- 15 minutes.
Quick and easy meal, and something a little different for us instead of the usual meat and potatoes. I used a can of refried beans and served with a dollop of sour cream. Teenage son loved them, thanks for posting. =)
Used salsa, added cheese and corn. Love the baking of them to crisp them up. Easy to make ahead and cook when ready. Thanks for the recipe.
Followed the directions, except I threw some cheese in the burrito and instead of baking them in the oven grilled them on the Foreman for 5min - Crispy grilled burritos, my picky teen ate 4!!! Great flavor super easy to make.