Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Want it quick and crock-pot-less? A quick and easy stove-top recipe for delicious pulled pork.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 buns, for serving
- Coleslaw, pickles, potato chips
- In a covered pot, simmer the pork, barbecue sauce, vinegar, and water until fork-tender, about 20 minutes.
- Shred the meat by pulling apart with two forks, and stir into the sauce.
- Serve on buns. Enjoy!
HELP! OMG I did exactly what the recipe said and after 20 minutes of simmering the pork was hard as a rock and would not allow me to pull it apart with forks. I'm cooking it some more right now, hoping it just needed more time to simmer. It smells good but...