1/1 Photo of Quick Barbecue Beef Bake
WI Cheesehead's Note:
I've had this recipe for a long time. Gathered a few quick dinners for weeknights. Easy on the time and on the budget. Even easier if you precook the ground beef and onions and keep them in the freezer for later. Just thaw in the fridge until ready to use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°.
- 2Cook ground meat and 1/2 of the onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in barbecue sauce.
- 3Spoon into ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Stir baking mix, milk and eggs until blended. Pour over beef mix.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining onion.
- 6Bake 25 to 27 minute or until crust is light golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Barbecue Beef Bake
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 1092.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 23.3 g