Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Watch for all the banana recipes, damn cravings.
- 1 pastry flan, 24-26cm
- 250 g reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 250 ml light cream
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon arrowroot
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together, fold in cream. Spoon into the casing.
- Combine all ingredients for the glaze in a small saucepan, bring to the boil and stir. Leave to cool.
- Arrange slices of banana over the surface of the tart. Brush the glaze and chill until required.