Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Not a boiled custard pudding, but certainly a waist-line friendly, diabetic acceptable family dessert. Cooking time is really chilling time.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups nonfat milk (very cold)
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 4 ounces sugar-free vanilla wafers (I use Murray)
- Prepare pudding following instant pudding directions.
- line glass bowl or casserole dish with waffers and banana slices.
- pour half of the pudding into the dish.
- layer waffers.
- layer banana slices.
- Crumble waffer crumbs and add to top.
- Chill and serve.
Easy & great use for those old bananas! I'd recommend checking the ounces on your pudding mix, though, as the small Jello ones are 1 oz., not 1 1/2 like the recipe requires.