Recipe by Caroline Cooks
My own concoction---yeah, another one. LOL Make this in quicktime for dinner or snack! Feel free to place ingredients in glasses in any order you prefer.
- 1 (1 3/8 ounce) box sugar-free instant banana pudding mix or 1 (1 3/8 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups half-and-half cream or 2 cups milk
- 2 bananas, cut into half longwise and the sliced
- 1 granola bar (I used a 2-pack Peanut Butter)
- whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Place granola bars in heavy duty plastic bag; seal; and pound to crush.
- Reserve about 2 tablespoons of granola for sprinkling.
- Spread remaining granola in bottom of 4 parfait glasses--equally.
- Slice banana and sprinkle with lemon juice to keep it from turning brown.
- Divide banana pieces among parfait glasses; place over granola, fitting in tightly.
- Mix very cold Half/Half or milk with pudding mix.
- Whisk to blend thoroughly.
- Immediately divide among glasses over bananas.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon, remove any air bubbles from pudding in glasses.
- Top with dollop of whipped cream; sprinkle with reserved crushed granola.
- NOte: If not serving immediately, refrigerate.