Recipe by *Nabiha*
So Yummy! I can't believe I let this lie in my recipe file without trying it for so long! Preparation time does not include time for freezing the banana chunks, (2-3 hours). Try using powdered sugar so that you don't get the coarse granules in the ice-cream.
- 5 bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 150 ml chilled buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Tip the frozen banana chunks into the food processor.
- Add the vanilla essence, sugar and half the buttermilk.
- Turn on the processor and let it run for a few moments. While it is still running, pour in the remaining buttermilk in a thin steady stream.
- Let the machine run until the mixture is beautifully smooth and creamy.
- Serve at once.