Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a nice eggnog for the kids that want to be like their parents around the holidays and have eggnog. Do be carful to make sure you have good eggs so you don't get ill. If you want to be extra-safe, use some eggbeaters, egg whites, or serve it warm.
- 3 cups evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed bananas, very ripe
- 9 eggs
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- Wash the egg shells and mash the bananas.
- Combine everything in a blender and blend well.
- If you would like to warm this up, you may do so in a pan on stovetop over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until hot.