Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
moist and easy
Make and share this Quick Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Coat 9/5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix.
- Add nuts and stir gently.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
Great banana bread and so fast to put together using my Kitchenaid mixer. I had large eggs on hand, love cinnamon so that was a nice addition, used 3 ripe bananas, and chopped pecans. My bread didnt bake evenly on top so I had to put it back in the oven after an hour. Moist and delicious with a hint of cinnamon flavor in each bite. Will be making this again! Made and reviewed for Pick A Chef - Spring 2014.