Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Super quick method for baked potatoes.
Make and share this Quick Baked Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees Rinse potatoes, and pierce several times with tines of a fork.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate; cover with damp paper towels.
- Microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place potatoes in a large jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle evenly with sea salt, turning to coat.
- Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until tender, turning after 10 minutes. Serve with butter and pepper and toppings!
These potatoes were exactly what I was looking for! Excellent, fast, and super easy! I combined them with Roasted Green Beans Roasted Green Beans which made an awesome one-dish vegetable side dish. Highly recommend!~
This recipe appealed to my 'salty side' and I have to say they were so yummy! I really enjoyed the flavor the salt imparts to the simple potato...The 'par-baking' in the microwave sure does speed things up; much quicker and easier than a standard baked potato, and the skin is so crusty! Thanks for sharing another great recipe, Andi!
Delicious and sooo simple! I topped them with some leftover store bought spinach and feta dip I have lying about in the fridge - amazing!