Recipe by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Super quick method for baked potatoes.
Top Review by Chef SuzyQ
These potatoes were exactly what I was looking for! Excellent, fast, and super easy! I combined them with recipe #133821 Roasted Green Beans which made an awesome one-dish vegetable side dish. Highly recommend!~
- 6 large red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons sea salt, coarse grind (kosher can be subbed)
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped (divided into 6)
- 6 teaspoons sour cream
- 6 teaspoons butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees Rinse potatoes, and pierce several times with tines of a fork.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate; cover with damp paper towels.
- Microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place potatoes in a large jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle evenly with sea salt, turning to coat.
- Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until tender, turning after 10 minutes. Serve with butter and pepper and toppings!