1/2 Photos of Quick Baked Potatoes
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
Super quick method for baked potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons sea salt, coarse grind (kosher can be subbed)
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees Rinse potatoes, and pierce several times with tines of a fork.
- 2Place on a microwave-safe plate; cover with damp paper towels.
- 3Microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes.
- 4Place potatoes in a large jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle evenly with sea salt, turning to coat.
- 5Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until tender, turning after 10 minutes. Serve with butter and pepper and toppings!
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 5916.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g