Recipe by Recipe Junkie
I came up with this recipe when I wanted to use up a box of stuffing mix with some fish, and didn't want to add a bunch of spices. This is so delicious, and is wonderful for company.
Top Review by Cookin-jo
The aroma while this was baking was fantastic and the fish tasted as good as it smelled. It was so quick and easy to put together, a definite make again recipe. I think next time I would smash up the stuffing cubes a little in a ziplock bag. They did get a little too hard and dark. Otherwise a real winner. Thank you, Recipe Junkie!
- 8 fresh fish fillets
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix bread crumbs and spices from stuffing mix in one bowl.
- Mix egg and milk together in separate bowl.
- Add to bread crumb mixture red pepper flakes and cheese.
- Dip fish fillets in milk and egg mixture, then in stuffing mix.
- Place in lightly greased 9x13.
- Sprinkle the leftover stuffing mix on top of fish, and drizzle with 1/2 c butter.
- Bake 15 minutes at 400°F.