1/1 Photo of Quick Baked Beans with Bacon
You can put this all together through step two a day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. The next day, just plan on baking for 50 minutes or so.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir bacon often until browned and crisp, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 2Remove to paper towel and drain all but 1 1/2 tablespoons fat in pan.
- 3Add onions to pan and stir often until they begin to brown and stick to bottom of pan, 7 to 9 minutes.
- 4Add beans and their liquid, catsup, brown sugar, dry mustard,and cooked bacon; mix well.
- 5Pour into a shallow 3-quart casserole.
- 6Bake beans, uncovered, in a 350°F oven until they are bubbling in the center, 30 to 40 minutes.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Baked Beans with Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 1051.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 13.5 g